Cartoon Network USA The Digital Buzz Bulletin: Drawn: The Story Of Animation Podcast: Episode One: From The Turner USA Press Release
Cartoon Network and HowStuffWorks have teamed up for the new podcast Drawn: The Story of Animation which officially launches today.
Don’t miss the first of 11 episodes hosted by podcast veteran Holly Frey (Stuff You Missed in History Class) as she takes listeners on a time travel to explore a bit of animation’s history, and trace those roots to the stories being told by today’s artists.
Episode One: How Cartoons Get Made
Synopsis: While some technology has changed over the years, in many ways, the path from an idea to a finished cartoon has remained the same. How has animation evolved while still retaining its roots, and where will it go next?
– Brian Miller (Senior Vice President, Cartoon Network Studios)
– Doc Hammer and Emmy® Award nominee Christopher McCulloch (Venture Bros.)
– Ian Jones-Quartey (OK K.O.!, Adventure Time)
– Kim Manning (Vice President, Programming, Adult Swim)
– Michael Ouweleen (co-creator, Harvey Birdman; Chief Marketing Officer, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim & Boomerang)
– Mike Lazzo (Executive Vice President & Creative Director, Adult Swim)
– Ollie Green (Producer, Robot Chicken)
– Rebecca Sugar (Emmy ® Award nominee, The New York Times Bestselling author and creator of Steven Universe)
– Rob Sorcher (Chief Content Officer, Cartoon Network Studios)
– Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Family Guy)
Episode One: Behind-the-Scenes Videos
— Turner (@Turner) May 1, 2018