Video game publishers Maximum Games and Cartoon Network Games will be releasing Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers for Nintendo’s newest console – the Nintendo Switch. The game was already released for PlayStation 4, XBOX One and Nintendo 3DS in November last year. The Nintendo Switch version will be released on Tuesday 14th November (UK) and Tuesday 31st October (USA) and is now available to pre-order from Amazon.co.uk (£29.99 GBP) and Amazon.com ($39.99 USD).
Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers is a side-scrolling brawler game with solo and four-player drop-in/drop-out local multiplayer. The game features six different Cartoon Network stars: Finn & Jake (together as one playable character unit), Clarence, Steven, Gumball, Uncle Grandpa, and Rigby & Mordecai (also together as one playable character unit). The game has all the crazy humour you would expect and is full of colourful graphics, the game can be played for short period and with your friends.
More information about Cartoon Network Battle Crashers on the link below:
From the game’s description from Amazon.co.uk:
– Side-scrolling action brawler
– 6 Playable Cartoon Network characters with 6 different play styles for endless combinations
– Combine heroes’ power to take out enemies
– Battle hordes of enemies by using crazy, wacky and funny combinations of unique powers
– 24 unique, action packed levels
– 4-player local multiplayer drop-in, drop out
– Progress through a series of worlds, levels and sub-levels and face Big Boss battles!
– Unlimited amount of achievements, trophies, hidden rooms and objects to collect.